WHY SHOULD I JOIN VACCRA?
- To support the only organization in Virginia whose purpose is to protect the interests of CCRC residents.
- To advocate for/against legislation that affects residents living in CCRCs.
- To participate in legislative committees and sub-committees dealing with possible legislation relating to CCRCs.
- To influence national legislative issues by adding to NaCCRA’s strength.
- To share information with and learn from other CCRC resident associations nationwide.
If you wish to help protect your security of your CCRC and the care it provides, you’ll want to join this organization and become active in its continuing efforts.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP COST?
Your combined 12-month membership in both VaCCRA and NaCCRA (the National Continuing Care Residents Association) is $35 for individuals, $50 for couples. Donations are always welcome and are tax deductible if paid through the website.
HOW DO I JOIN VACCRA?
The easiest way to join is to click here
. Secure online payment is made through PayPal. Neither NaCCRA nor VaCCRA retains any of your credit card information.
If you must pay by check, send your check, payable to VaCCRA, to the treasurer (Claudia Blake, 3440 S. Jefferson Dr. #636, Falls Church, VA 22041). Your check must be accompanied by your name (and spouse’s name if you are joining as a couple), address, phone, CCRC, and your email address if you have one.